This company is a joke!I work for a fortune 500 retailer and know all about filling orders and they gave me five laughable excuses that others may if they do not know the business may believe is true.

The truth is that this company sells what it doesn't have to get you to buy other cheap things they want rid of that they do have. Do not expect to get what you order from this website, no courtesy email to tell you that they do not have the item either.

Stay away, its true that you get what you pay for.Go somewhere else.

Had an Experience with Terrys Village?

Comments

Ordered 3 items,of which they only shipped 1 small item priced at 2.99 and charged me $6.99 postage. I received their catalog ordered the next day and they say 2 items were out of stock!!! Why put them in the catalog in the first place??

Beacon, New York, United States #748292

I did not have any trouble with Terry's village I

Received all my orders neatly packaged and on time. I'm sorry for the reviews I here on this site.

Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas For Your Visas Application Go Matilda Visas "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Dish Network - Installed cables on my sidinh Dish Network "My wife was home on the day of our install. The tech ran the cables on the face of our siding along the back of our house down the side,..." Read more