This company is a joke!I work for a fortune 500 retailer and know all about filling orders and they gave me five laughable excuses that others may if they do not know the business may believe is true.

The truth is that this company sells what it doesn't have to get you to buy other cheap things they want rid of that they do have. Do not expect to get what you order from this website, no courtesy email to tell you that they do not have the item either.

Stay away, its true that you get what you pay for.Go somewhere else.

Had an Experience with Terrys Village?

Comments

Ordered 3 items,of which they only shipped 1 small item priced at 2.99 and charged me $6.99 postage. I received their catalog ordered the next day and they say 2 items were out of stock!!! Why put them in the catalog in the first place??

Beacon, New York, United States #748292

I did not have any trouble with Terry's village I

Received all my orders neatly packaged and on time. I'm sorry for the reviews I here on this site.

AstroFX - Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham AstroFX "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..." Read more Slipdoctors - Slip Doctors / Greg Cohen Sued for Fraud Slipdoctors "I was interested in Slip Doctors but too many things I found made me suspicious. Greg Cohen seemed very dodgy with his responses to my questions. I would ask to..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more One Source Talent - SCAM! I had the WORST experience!!! One Source Talent "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..." Read more Waikiki Shopping Plaza Reviews Waikiki Shopping Plaza "We checked out the reviews online before we visited Hawaii from Europe. The reality of the shopping experience at Waikiki Shopping Plaza, or variety of stores, did not match the..." Read more SOMETHING FLOATING IN MY DIET PEACH SNAPPLE Snapple "THERE IS SOMETHING FLOATING IN MY DIET PEACH SNAPPLE. I OPENED IT YESTERDAY, SEALED IT BACK AND TODAY SOMETHING IS FLOATING! ITS GROSS.. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN, I AM GLAD..." Read more Carls Jr Restaurant - Wheres the chicken tenders? Carls Jr Restaurant "I went to Carls Jr to get the new $5 meal . 3 Tenders small fries, drink and cookie for five dollars. I thought cool about time a meal for..." Read more ScoreSense - PISSED OFF FATHER ScoreSense "This is complete *** and that's why I will not bring my business to this company nor will I refer anyone to deal with a company as shady as this..." Read more